JEE Main Paper 2 Drawing Test Questions For Practice: The practice question papers for JEE Main Paper 2 Drawing Test are provided here. Candidates who have applied for JEE Main paper 2 that is for architecture have to take the drawing test. Candidates are asked to draw or sketch as per the requirement of questions asked. Interested candidates can go through the JEE Main Paper 2 Drawing Test Questions For Practice in the article below.
The following questions were asked in the exam, held on January 06, 2020.
Q1. Make an image of:
- A gymnastic exercise.
- A playground.
Q2. Make an image of:
- A beautiful building
- Your mom is looking outside a train window, to a distance. 3. Draw an aesthetic card from an equilateral triangle.
- Aesthetic card from an equilateral triangle.
Q3. Make anything using cylinders.
JEE Main Drawing Questions for 7 Apr 2019 Exam
Here we have updated the questions that were asked in JEE Main 2019 Paper Exam on April 07, 2019.
Q1. Students have to make something out of the cube of their own imagination.
Q2. Replicate an image of flower, as accurate as possible.
Q3. Draw a class room scene in which the professor and student can be seen from behind.
The questions asked in the JEE Main 2019 8 Jan 2019 exam is given below.
Q1. Design the Curtain of a small girl’s room OR Sketch your favourite film actor OR Sketch the scene of people sitting around a bonfire. (30 marks)
Q2. You are given a Square and you are supposed to redraw it double the size (20 marks)
Q3. Draw a square with random designs using curved lines and colour. (20 marks)
JEE Main Paper 2 Drawing Test Questions For Practice
Here are some sample questions for JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 (B.Arch./B. Planning) you can practice.
Set 1 questions for practice
- A renowned Indian mobile service company wants to redesign their logo. Draw a logo for them so that it attracts customers of all age groups. Color it appropriately.
- Assume your size is 5cm. It is raining. Kids are playing with paper boats in puddles. You are sitting on the boat and enjoying the ride. The kids are laughing at you. Draw what you see!
- Compose and sketch a sculpture from 4 cubes. But some cubes are opaque and some transparent. Give light and shadow.
- Create a logo for a motor-cycle company
- Create a mural for a drama theater lobby.(proportions: 10 meter long and 2 meter high).
Set 2 questions for practice
- Design a bed sheet for a children’s bedroom using basic geometric shapes. Each shape can be used only twice and maximum 4 colors.
- Draw a 3 d composition of 3 books, 1 magnifying glass, 1 pair of specs, 1 drinking glass and 1 alarm clock.
- Imagine You are a fish and you are in an aquarium with your fish friends. Draw a n attractive sketch.
- Make an interesting 2d composition with 5 playing cards using three colors only.
- You are looking out of a window. It is a normal window with a wooden panel and horizontal bars (grills). You can see a playground with play equipment and some children playing beyond that. There is a small building and a hospital after that. Draw your view using your imagination.
Set 3 questions for practice
- You are visiting a mall where there are food stalls. You are enjoying your cold drink and the mall has an open roof.
- You have 4 cubes interlinked to each other. Some are opaque. Some are transparent. Draw a stable structure. Showing the effect of light and also draw the shades and shadows.
- You have six automobile tires. Arrange them and form a visually attractive sculpture, viewing from one angle and light is coming from the other angle. show shadow and lightning effect.
- You have three balls, a bat, stumps, and a cap. Make a dimension stable arrangement and show the effect of light
Once you have made the drawings, you can ask neram tutors to judge you and give you tips to improve.